MAG will tailor its services to meet your individual needs. We have established centres across Sydney as well as in regional areas and interstate.
MAG has partnered with leading healthcare organisations nationwide to deliver you a full suite of imaging services, including but not limited to, MRI’s, X-Rays, CT Scans and Ultrasounds.
The booking and provision of the imaging report is available on our secure, online platform, which provides you with updates for every step of the imaging process!
MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE FREE TRIAGE SERVICE
MAG understands that establishing liability early on in a medical negligence matter can assist both your client to receive early advice and your firm in saving time and money on matters that are unlikely to succeed.
Subsequent to that opinion, we will organise either a teleconference with that doctor, or, begin the process of writing a full report.
Clinical records are a critical part of any personal injury claim, and the retrieval of those record is often a time consuming and difficult process.
MAG has developed a sophisticated service to retrieve clinical records from any healthcare clinic, GP, or hospital across Australia. Available to be booked on MAG Connect, MAG is delivering these records on average in under ten business days.
As a result of past and upcoming changes to CTP schemes across Australia, MAG offers a rehabilitation service for clients to facilitate and expedite a return to health.
MAG will refer the injured party to a range of rehabilitation specialists, including OT, psychiatrists, rehab specialists, and imaging services, and will provide you with full visibility over their progress.
MAG has partnered with a boutique funding provider, to offer a personalised disbursement funding service, whereby MAG will fund your disbursements under certain circumstances, and will not require payment until the matter settles, or up to two years, whichever is sooner.
This service removes the financial stress of running claims, enabling you to focus on a better service for your clients.
MAG has partnered with experienced firms in the factual investigations industry, who specialize in insurance investigations. MAG is able to organise factual investigations across Australia, including for reports for workers compensation, CTP and public liability claims.
MAG is able to provide GP reports for your personal injury cases. A full treatment summary of an injured person enables you to make a more informed decision regarding the nature of the injuries and possible return to work options.
SMS PATIENT REMINDERS
On the authority of the client, if a patient’s mobile number is provided, MAG will send the patient a SMS reminder 24 hours prior to their appointment. This provides the patient with confirmation of the time and place for their appointment and helps to minimise the risk of non-attendance.
Should the person respond with any type of query, the MAG team work quickly to assist them with their concerns.
NON-MAG PANEL DOCTOR OFFERING
MAG recognizes that you may have existing relationships with doctors that prefer to receive referrals direct from your firm. As such, we offer the functionality for you to transact with your preferred doctors on our secure online platform.
With secure document exchange, automatic attendance and LOI reminders, and MAG’s doctor payment system, you can receive all the benefits of the MAG Connect platform, even if your favorite doctors don’t work with MAG.
WE SPECIALISE IN
- ADL’s – Activities of Daily Living Assessment
- Compulsory Third Party Claims (CTP) Assessment
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Early Intervention Assessment
- (ECA) Earning Capacity Assessment (a dual assessment) AKA Work Capacity Assessment
- File Reviews – Surgical, Occupational and Radiology Interpretation
- Fitness for Work Assessment and Report
- Fitness for Employment Assessment (work capacity)
- Fitness to Continue Assessment
- Functional Capacity Assessment
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC) Reporting
- Home, Hospital and Jail Visits
- Impairment Assessment
- Impairment Disability Assessment
- IME’s – Independent Medical Examination
- IMC’s – Injury Management Assessment
- Independent Medical Assessment (Physical and Psychological)
- Life and Disability Assessment
- Life and Income Protection Assessment
- Medical Negligence File Review
- Medical Negligence Assessment and Report
- MMPI2 (Psychological) Assessment
- MAA (SIRA) – Motor Accident Assessment
- Neuropsychological Assessment (Cognitive impairment)
- Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) – Psychological
- Pre-liability Workplace Assessment
- Pre-employment Medicals and Assessment
- Psychometric Assessment
- Psychogenic Movements Disorder Assessment (PMD)
- Return to Work Medicals and Assessment
- Radiology Interpretation and Appointments
- Seminars – In House and On-Site to your office
- Superannuation Entitlement Assessment
- Victim’s Compensation
- Vocational Assessment
- Work Capacity Assessment