MAG will tailor its services to meet your individual needs. We have established centres across Sydney as well as in regional areas and interstate.
HOW WE CAN HELP
EDUCATION & TRAINING
MAG hosts a number of exclusive seminars throughout the year in Australia and New Zealand.
Our seminars focus on providing helpful, informative and insightful presentations from our doctors. These helpful short 2-3 hour presentations can be tailored to meet your organisations specific learning needs.
At MAG we only work with high quality specialists who can produce concise, accurate reports in a time frame that meets your needs. Our specialists are experienced, working in private practice and the medico-legal industry. Most of our specialists are accredited by WorkCover, MAA (Motor Accident Authority) and COMCARE. All reports are written in plain English, with a clear, succinct history, and use accepted medical terminology.
We have a dedicated Australian based team who transcribe your reports. Every report is proof-read before final approval and release and any discrepancies are highlighted, and the draft report is returned to the specialist to clarify.
You can rest assured your report will be of the highest standard and quality.
SMS PATIENT REMINDERS
On the authority of the client, if a patient’s mobile number is provided, MAG will send the patient a SMS reminder 24 hours prior to their appointment. This provides the patient with confirmation of the time and place for their appointment and helps to minimise the risk of non-attendance.
Should the person respond with any type of query, the MAG team work quickly to assist them with their concerns.
MAGs comprehensive list of specialist consultants in every state.
We can also arrange for Medico Legal assessments to be carried out via our eAssess system. Specially designed for regional clients, who find it difficult to travel, as well as those physically incapacitated, MAG eAssess brings the doctor to the client though online video conferencing, saving time and money for everyone.
WE SPECIALISE IN
- ADL’s – Activities of Daily Living Assessment
- Compulsory Third Party Claims (CTP) Assessment
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Early Intervention Assessment
- (ECA) Earning Capacity Assessment (a dual assessment) AKA Work Capacity Assessment
- File Reviews – Surgical, Occupational and Radiology Interpretation
- Fitness for Work Assessment and Report
- Fitness for Employment Assessment (work capacity)
- Fitness to Continue Assessment
- Functional Capacity Assessment
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC) Reporting
- Home, Hospital and Jail Visits
- Impairment Assessment
- Impairment Disability Assessment
- IME’s – Independent Medical Examination
- IMC’s – Injury Management Assessment
- Independent Medical Assessment (Physical and Psychological)
- Life and Disability Assessment
- Life and Income Protection Assessment
- Medical Negligence File Review
- Medical Negligence Assessment and Report
- MMPI2 (Psychological) Assessment
- MAA (SIRA) – Motor Accident Assessment
- Neuropsychological Assessment (Cognitive impairment)
- Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) – Psychological
- Pre-liability Workplace Assessment
- Pre-employment Medicals and Assessment
- Psychometric Assessment
- Psychogenic Movements Disorder Assessment (PMD)
- Return to Work Medicals and Assessment
- Radiology Interpretation and Appointments
- Seminars – In House and On-Site to your office
- Superannuation Entitlement Assessment
- Victim’s Compensation
- Vocational Assessment
- Work Capacity Assessment