MBBS FRACS FA Orth A | WIA MAA | Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Consultation Waiting Time: Appointments available 7-14 days in advance
- Report Turn Around Time: Less than 7 days, urgent reports available on request.
- Sample Report: Contact us today for a for sample report.
- Locations Available: Brisbane and Sydney
- Video assessments: Any regional area in NSW and Queensland.
- Call 02 8090 7611 to book Dr Dickinson today
Specialities, Expertise and Experience:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B., B.S.) University of Queensland
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (F.R.A.C.S.)
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association (F.A.Orth. A.)
Current Positions and Affiliations:
- Senior visiting consultant orthopaedic surgeon, Princess Alexandra Hospital.
- Visiting orthopaedic surgeon, The Wesley Hospital.
- Visiting Professor, First Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China.
- Board member Asia Pacific Musculoskeletal Tumour Society.
- Committee Member Medico-Legal Society of Queensland.
- Editorial Board, Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Reviewer, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research.
- Reviewer, Australian & New Zealand Journal of Surgery.
- Board Member, Wesley, St Andrews Research Committee.
- External Examiner, Indonesian Orthopaedic Association.
- Deputy Chairman, WorkCover Regulator Tribunals.
Dr Dickinson has been an orthopaedic surgeon at Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane for 25 years and established the Queensland Bone Tumour Registry, which he continues to chair. He is a councillor of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons where he chairs the Professional Development and Standards Board. Dr Dickinson has been chair of the Princess Alexandra Hospital Orthopaedic Department and the Queensland branch of the Australian Orthopaedic Association and sits on the Queensland Orthopaedic Research Trust. He has sat on the Board of the Australian Orthopaedic Association and continues to visit Princess Alexandra Hospital and Wesley Hospital in Brisbane.
Available in Sydney, Albury, Brisbane and Melbourne and for Video Assessments for any Regional area of NSW, Victoria and Queensland
Call 02 8090 7611 to book Dr Dickinson today for your trusted and reliable, court ready Medico-Legal report delivered time efficiently.