BSc (Hons), MBBS, FRANZCP, Cert. Addiction Psych.,GradCert Forensic Mental Health (UNSW) | WIA MAA
- Consultation Waiting Time: Appointments available 7-14 days in advance
- Report Turn Around Time: Less than 7 days, urgent reports available on request.
- Sample Report: Contact us today for a for sample report.
- Locations Available: Brisbane and Sydney
- Video assessments: Any regional area in NSW and Queensland.
- Call 02 8090 7611 to book Dr Smith today
- Visiting Medical Officer, Northside Clinic, Greenwich – Drug and Alcohol Program
(2009 – Present)
- Visiting Medical Officer, Northside West Clinic, Wentworthville – Drug and Alcohol Program (2009 – Present)
- Medical Council of NSW, Council Appointed Practitioner
- Approved NSW Health Opioid Pharmacotherapy Prescriber
- WorkCover NSW Trained Assessor of Permanent Impairment
- Member of Faculty of Addiction Psychiatry, The Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP).
- Member, Australian & New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law (ANZAPPL)
- Member of the Australian Medical Association (AMA)
Dr Smith specialises in treatment of drug and alcohol problems and admits inpatients for detoxification and rehabilitation to the Northside Clinic, Greenwich and the Northside West Clinic, Wentworthville. He is an appointed practitioner to the Impaired Registrant’s Program of the Medical Council of NSW. He has expertise and experience in medicolegal psychiatry having prepared reports for criminal and civil matters and the NSW Coroner. He has over 20 publications in peer reviewed medical journals in the areas of mental illness, substance abuse and homicide.
Available in Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Wagga Wagga and Albury and for Video Assessments for Regional areas of NSW and Queensland.
Call 02 8090 7611 to book Dr Smith today for your trusted and reliable, court ready Medico-Legal report delivered time efficiently.